Thursday, October 30, 2014

I'm Way Behind!

Sometimes things that are happening in your life that cause sadness and depression and worry, so much so that you just can't sit down and write.  I've been unable so think past some things 
and just write.
I've never liked Halloween and that date is the date of our beloved horse, Satire's journey to Heaven three years ago.
Now it will also be another hard date to go through tomorrow. 
Today though, I am trying to maybe get past my "block" and have looked on good ol' Pinterest and found some great posts about blogging.
I can at least share this one that I found.  I know I can't be the only one out there that gets writers block!


I'm going to try some of these ideas.
I'll share the other worrisome parts of my life latter.

Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Not much done here for halloween, once some kids knocked on the door for trick or treat all I had at the time was some apples, don't think I was too popular.
    Merle...........

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails