Friday, April 1, 2016

Gardens Past . . . . Herbs

I walked around my gardens this morning and did some Snapchats about what's left of my big herb garden I used to have.
It's garden season coming up and I'm getting the itch to start.
Too bad it's turning cold for the next week.
Well it will give me some good reading time.
I have a lot of herb gardening books and just garden books in general.


I would like to bring back my big herb garden behind the barn (garage).
This is what it was like about 10 or12 years ago.



It may be too big of a task for me to restart it now but I can begin small and hopefully my handyman will help with the heavy digging parts!

In the meantime, I'll start re-learning about herbs from all these books.

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails