Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The Past Week in Pictures

I always intend on putting these photo posts up on Sunday night or Monday but here it is Wednesday already.  It got really chilly and damp out side with a wind that makes it feel freezing to me so this is going to be a computer day!!
Here's a few photos from last week.

 Michele is looking at this Arab horse to buy.  This was her first ride trying him out.



 I finally got my front porch pots filled!!


 Dottie giving me the eye!!

 Salad greens ready for picking.

 My first salad from the garden.  Aren't those the most beautiful radishes!!

I just love the month of June in the gardens.

Shirley 

1 comment:

  1. Loved your post. Being born and raised on a farm, I love the outdoors. Nothing better that home grown veggies, flowers and chickens. You have a lovely home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails