Friday, March 13, 2015

I Shouldn't Be Eating This!


Before I started counting carbs again I had gotten a tube of Pillsbury Cinnabon rolls!!
Well, I couldn't just throw them away and they would soon go out of date.
Well . . . .
I made a loaf of monkey bread.
I don't really like the glaze that comes with it plus there's never enough of it.
I made my own caramel topping.
I melted a stick of butter and added about 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
Added a splash of vanilla . . .
Then I cut up an apple in little pieces and added it to the glaze.
I cut each bun in 5-6 pieces.  Placed them in the bottom of a loaf pan I had sprayed with Pam.
Then just poured the glaze over it and put it in an oven at 325 degrees for about 50 minutes.
When done, cool for 10 minutes then turn upside down on a plate till it comes out.
Oh Yummmmm!
I shouldn't be eating this!!

Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails