Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday Daybook for June 15th


For Today:  June 15, 2015

Outside My Window:  It is pouring rain and it's almost dusk.

I Am Thinking:  I have to go and close my chickens pop door on their coop because I'm sure they've already gone to roost.

I Am Thankful:  That my daughter got to work safely driving in the pouring rain.

In The Kitchen:  There are still dishes in the sink and I've got to unload the dishwasher.

I Am Wearing:  A gray t-shirt and dark blue jeans and sneakers.

I Am Creating: This blog.

I Am Going:  To stay in the rest of the evening.

I Am Reading:  "The Joy of Keeping Chickens", one of my many reference books about chickens.

I Am Hoping:  That my sister can find a way to come for a nice long visit.

I Am Looking Forward To:  Going for a massage on Thursday.

I Am Hearing:  The TV on out in the family room.

Around the House:  Are dirty floors from the dogs with all this rain!  Cleaning girls come tomorrow.

In My Garden:  Everything is growing like crazy because of all the rain.  (Of course that includes weeds too!)

One of My Favorite Things:  My Keurig coffee maker!!!

Quote of the Day:  The biggest lie I tell myself is "I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it"!!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:  Cleaners tomorrow, and meeting a friend in town at noon, maybe I'll try the water fitness class at the rec. center on Wednesday, Thursday is massage day : )), going to the barn to see the horses on Friday or Saturday.

A Photo To Share:


I'm linking up with Simple Woman's Daybook

Have a wonderful week.

Shirley


4 comments:

  1. You have cleaners I would love just one cleaner who wasn't me.
    Merle..............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They come in to do my floors once a month because I can't get down to do them anymore.

      Delete
  2. Yes, writing things down seems to be good for many, Shirley!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your day book, and Loved the photos...I Miss my 2 horses a lot...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails