Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Couple Recommendations

Once in awhile I run across something that I really like. I've been on the search, it seems, my whole life for a lipstick that really stays on like it says it does. I finally found one! And it's not expensive!
It's by Maybelline.
It's a two step process. You apply the color first let it dry for about 30 sec. then put the gloss over top. Then it's comfortable and not sticky at all.
It stays on till you take it off with make-up remover!!
I have 4 shades and plan on getting one more.



Another thing I love are these Milano cookies by Pepperidge Farm. The double chocolate!
They have twice the dark chocolate in the middle and are delicious!!
Hmmmmm, dark chocolate . . . I think they're good for me : ))
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I love Milano's, Shirley. Will have to look for the lipstick. Haven't seen it ... where did you find it?
    Have a beautiful week.
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails