Monday, October 3, 2011

Everyday Things


My sister makes cards and this is the beautiful one she sent me for fall.

Front

Inside



Since I'm having to cook for Monk . . . . every time he smells something cooking in the kitchen he comes in and lays on the floor right where I am. He is so huge that it makes it difficult to get around the kitchen!!


But he is eating good now and I am up to putting half kibbles in his food : ))


See . . . clean platter!!


Then it's nap time.


Rocky doesn't mind all this cooking for his big brother because he gets to like the pans!!
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. I love that face. Smoochie. Miss our old St. from years ago. Don't miss the spit rockets that used to fly across the room when he shook his head though. Lol.
    I always enjoy the cards you show. She is very talented and has a good eye for design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you stand that face? LOL That's just precious. I also love the cards. I have wanted to make my own cards but never have.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails