Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Chicken Tractor - Part 2

I told you yesterday there was a problem with the chickens and the chicken tractor.
Mainly . . . they were afraid to go into it.

So Bob (Brother-in-law) built a little open air extension.  We put that up to their run door and it wasn't long they all went in there to scratch and peck on different ground.


Looks like a little Chicken TRAIN!


Pretty soon they were all in there.


This isn't predator proof so I only put them in it when I'm around.
It's pretty small.  Not meant to be their main coop. 
They even tried out the nesting boxes up top.  No eggs but I could tell they snuggled down in the shavings and gave it a try!

My back yard is starting to look like a little barnyard!  Oh well the front it nice.

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails