Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Creamy Cooker Chicken

I'm joining Debbie this week for Crock Pot Wednesdays. Pop on over there and see all the different things to make in a crock pot!! http://diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com/


This is a super easy recipe with just a couple ingredients and it is delicious! Here are the instructions.



These are the only things you'll need with your chicken breasts. I cut my chicken breasts in half.



Mix the three ingredients above together and pour over chicken. I mixed it around some.



It smelled so good after it got cooking a couple hours and Rocky hung around right there a lot of the afternoon!!



I decided to serve it over these thick Kuluski noodles.



I had mine with sweet potatoes because I had some in the fridge but I would normally cook a green vegetable with this.
Have a nice Wednesday everyone. I'm babysitting!

Oh, I have to tell you. I picked out all my new appliances today for my kitchen re-do which will start in January. Fun!!! (and expensive!!!) I'm sort of in shock!
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. I love the cookbook you got that recipe out of. So many fun recipes to try. I have to admit I haven't tried that one. It does look pretty good, and easy too. Also, Rocky looks like such a fun pup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rocky. He is my sweetie online dog. Kiss, kiss, kiss. Okay.
    How easy is this recipe. I can't wait to follow along with your kitchen reno.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails