Monday, November 14, 2011

Momma's Got a New Pair of Boots!


I first saw these polka dot rubber boots in K-Mart but didn't get them. When I decided I wanted them, of course they no longer had them. However, I found them a couple days ago in TSC so here they are.

Great for spring and fall really wet days to wear to the barn or to bathe the horses when it's not really cold.

We had a really beautiful week here with temps in the 60's.

Monk loves to be by his human!!

He's such a good boy!
I'm linking this post to:

8 comments:

  1. Great boots, Shirley. I believe today's storms spell the end for the warm weather. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if my comment made it. I'll try another. Love your header with beautiful fall scenes.

    Darling boots! I can tell you like animals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few years back when I was living in rainy China I REALLY wanted those boots. Never did find them. Your pooch is adorable, and he sure adores his human!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet boots, Shirley. And such a beautiful dog! Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww.....best friend and cute boots what more could a woman ask for?
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful boots and a beautiful dog. What more could a person ask for?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails