Thursday, January 19, 2012

Looking for "Hair" Solution


OK, I got the smallest little shop vac they have. It's nice and lite.
However:
See those vents on the top? A windstorm comes out there! When I turned it on, hair flew everywhere!! Not good.
It has a strong suction so that it clamps onto the leather couch and I wouldn't want to try it on the dog! Another irritating thing is that the cord is too short. I got the hair cleaned up with it but it has more minuses than pluses.
Unfortunately, I can't take it back because it's now full of hair, but it's a handy size and I'll be able to use it for other things. I'm glad it was on sale for only $19.99.



Actually I can use my old Dirt Devil for now on the furniture. I should've tried that before I went out and got the other! Not thinking!!
Does anyone else with the "hair problem" have and good solutions????? Please write!
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails