Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cleaning, I Guess It's Me Now!

I don't like to clean!
And when I don't and things get behind, it drives me nuts.
I especially don't like to do floors because I want them done by hand, not with a mop and my hip just doesn't tolerate that well.
I've had a cleaning lady or company off and on for a long time.
Well, yesterday I had enough of the company I had because they just weren't doing an adequate job for the money. I fired them!
Now it's up to me to keep up!
I thought if I just do one room a day, every day, it should be good.
Today I started on the library; one of the most cluttered rooms.
I moved furniture and found out the "company" had never moved anything to clean.
I washed floors and woodwork.




I also removed this stereo system that's been in there forever and never used.
I will have to decide who to give it to. It's too heavy to sell on eBay because no one wants to pay high shipping costs!
I still have to do a lot of de-cluttering of this room.
Where on earth did I get all this "stuff"!!!
This room may take a couple days!!

Shirley

3 comments:

  1. I hate to hear that your cleaning company wasn't doing their job! I thought I'd tell you about the Hoover Floormate since you don't like to mop. This thing does all the work for you! It's like a carpet cleaner but for your hard surface floors. I love mine! Before I bought mine I would get down in my back when I mopped the floor because I'd have to dry it too with towels or it would have water spots! lol The Hoover Flooremate actually mops and dries your floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley, I wash my floors on my hands and knees too...I use one of my foam gardening pads placed under my knees which helps a lot! As for "stuff"...I think it multiplies while we sleep! Loving the header by the way...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Shirley's World" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2012/02/sites-to-see_10.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails