Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Baked Chicken Parmesan

I'm linking this post with Foodie Friday
at:

I got this recipe from Pinterest.  It's from a site called Food Wishes.  I'll put the link at the bottom.
This makes a delicious dish and it's so easy and only requires one dish.  Your casserole.
Here's the recipe which I adjusted a little.

I also added some brown sugar to the tomato sauce.  I always do that.  I like it a little sweet and it takes away the acidity.
I had a smaller casserole so I adjusted things accordingly.  
I used thighs instead of breasts but I think I'll try the white meat next time.
I also left mine in for 45 minutes and covered with foil the last 15 minutes so the croutons wouldn't get too brown.
This is a very easy and tasty dish!






Here is a link to the site which has a video how to put this together.

Try it, You'll love it!!

Shirley

2 comments:

  1. I've never made Chicken Parmesan. This sounds easy and delicious, so I will need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Shirley,
    Looks delicious!
    I like these dishes that are made in one dish like this one.
    Think I will try making this.
    God bless,
    d

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails