Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Blue Mosaic

I thought I'd join in on the "Anything Blue Friday" since blue is one of my favorite colors and I have lots and lots of blue things.

Here's a little mosaic I made of some recent photos.


The first picture is my grandkids on Easter.  (taken by my daughter)  I put the link to her photography site at the bottom.
Second picture is a recent afternoon tea and the third is a new "tea" quilt I found at a little thrift/antique shop.

Have a great weekend.

Shirley

My daughter's site:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful images in b your mosaic! Adorable grandkids and pretty blue and white tea pot. Big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about your daughter's photography just the other day. The beautiful horses. Glad she is still doing it. You would have a hard time in my home finding anything blue.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails