Friday, June 21, 2013

The Grandkids and the Peeps

Wednesday is my babysitting day.
My sister was still here to help.
Since I put up my little poultry fencing, it gives the children a little more room to play, however it also gives them more room to chase the chickens.  (a no-no!)
They only gave me one egg Wednesday, I think due to more stress!!!
However, the kids had a time limit inside the "barnyard" and they had fun.





After an active afternoon of chicken rustling and playing in my drive-way stones with shovels and rakes, they settled down and my sister showed them a video on card-making.  Little Jack fell asleep immediately but Ava is really interested in crafty things.  She just finished kindergarden and will be in 1st grade already in the fall!!!

Shirley
(Nanna)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails