Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A Visit To the Barn

I had a riding lesson yesterday on Echo.  I missed the past couple weeks because of heat etc.  I felt like I was right back to the beginning again.  I was extra exhausted for some reason so that didn't help.  It wasn't till the last couple laps that I felt a little more in synch.
So frustrating.
I know if I rode more it would get better but I don't seem to have the right mindset to do that for some reason.
I visited with both my horses, Preacher and Echo in their stalls afterwards.



Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Now that fall is officially just days away, perhaps you will have more incentive to ride. I always enjoy riding in the fall, its the best season!

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see my boy, Echo! I sure miss him and you!! I am l-o-n-g overdue for an equine fix. However, I still have to resist the temptation... Shirley, You got this "back in the saddle again" thing down. Keep on keeping on and it will all come back! Just like riding a bike!! :) Take Care and see you soon...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails