Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday Daybook, Sept. 21, 2015


For Today:  Sept. 21, 2015

Outside my window:  Sunny, 70, blue skies.  Flower garden and weeds doing well!


I Am Thinking:  I seem to have so much to do everyday and nothing seems to get accomplished!
 
I Am Thankful:  That my cleaning help is here.  She is going to also help me to organize some messy areas of my house.  Starting with my craft/dish room!!
 
In The Kitchen:  I hear her running the sweeper.
 
I Am Wearing:  Running pants, long sleeve shirt and sweat shirt.  Just I'm a freeze-baby!
 
I Am Creating:  Or going to create, a more usable space in my craft room.  (with help!)  Then I can use it for my wrapping and shipping space for eBay. 

I Am Going:  To really, really, really try to get more organized!
 
I Am Reading:  Still reading "H" is For Homicide" by Susan Grayson.
  
I Am Hoping:  That the Celebrex I just started to retake, starts to make me more comfortable and doesn't give me gastritis.
   
I Am Looking Forward To:  A nice, LONG ,warm fall! 

I Am Hearing:  Water running in the kitchen.
 
Around The House:  Still clutter. 

In My Garden:  I need to replace pots of geraniums with some fall mums.
 
I Am Pondering:  What will sell well on eBay that is easy to find and cheap to ship!

One of My Favorite Things:  Reflexology that I get on my feet every Thursday!

Quote of the Day:

                       
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:  Barn and riding lesson on Tues., Thurs. reflexology, Friday: grocery shopping and haircut.  No plans on the weekend yet.

Photos From The Past Week:
  
    
I am linking this post with Simple Woman's Daybook.

Go have a visit and read about other woman's days.

Shirley

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails