Monday, September 28, 2015

Monday Daybook, Sept. 28, 2015


For Today:  Monday Sept. 28th 

Outside my window:  70 and sunny.  Beautiful fall day! 

I Am Thinking:  I haven't done one constructive thing all day!!
 
I Am Thankful:   That I can have these lazy days to just putter around!
 
In The Kitchen:  My island needs cleaned off as usual.
 
I Am Wearing:  Running pants, turtle neck and a light hoodie.
 
I Am Creating:  Only this post!  Oh yes, and another crocheted little dish cloth.  I really do need to learn to make a hat!
  
I Am Going:  No where today.  But trying to spend a lot of time outside on this beautiful day.
 
I Am Reading:  "H" is for Homicide by Sue Grafton.  No, I haven't finished it yet!
  
I Am Hoping:  That Eggo's bumblefoot is cleared up.
  
I Am Looking Forward To:  Tomorrow's riding lesson.

I Am Hearing:  Peace and quiet.

Around The House:  The regular clutter.  I am such a procrastinator!! 

In My Garden:  I have a couple little eggplants ready to pick.  Emphasis on the "little"!
 
Weekly Menu:
     Monday (tonight): leftover roast chicken with potatoes and some carrots from the garden
     Tuesday:  Turkey burgers with a tomato slice on thin buns, and oven roasted cauliflower.
     Wed.:  Tomato Pie
     Thurs.:  Fish with spaghetti with sauce.  (Meatless)
     Friday:  Fried (baked) Chicken, corn bread and vegetable.
     Sat. and Sun.:  Leftovers.  Clean out the fridge meals!           

One of My Favorite Things:  Cake!!!!!!
 
Quote of the Day:  

                       
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:  Follow up Dr. Appt. tomorrow then riding lesson, Thursdays are reflexology days, Friday, grocery shopping at Aldi, Barn day on Sunday.

Photos From The Past Week:  
 
I am linking this post with Simple Woman's Daybook.

Go have a visit and read about other woman's days.

Shirley

3 comments:

  1. I am using my leftover roast chicken tonight in my Enchilada soup. It is smelling wonderful right now. I, too, am a huge procrastinator! Oh, well!! Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments
    are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is
    added I recieve 4 emails with the exact same comment.
    Perhaps there is an easy method you are able too remove
    me from that service? Cheers!

    Also visit my site - Stormfall Rise Of Balur Cheats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will tell how to remove from an email blog.
      https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/104226?hl=en

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails