Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving & a Birthday


Celebrating Jack's 1st birthday with Ava doing most of the gift opening.

Fighting to hold his ground!! He likes the BOX!!

I haven't had much time to blog. I hate that!!! And I won't have much time till at least Saturday and then I should be cleaning this house!! Today I made the stuffing, sweet potato casserole and zucchini bread and went to my son's house for Thanksgiving dinner and my grandson's First birthday party. It was a little chaotic but the dinner was really good. Jack, my grandson, has a big sister not quite three who of course wanted to open all his gifts. But things went OK in spite of that.
Well, have to get to the barn early tomorrow as the farrier is coming. Hope to get to more blogging on the weekend! Hope you all had a wonderful day.
Shirley

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails