Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's 90 degrees!!

I don't like to complain about the weather; well yes I do it a lot! It went from a cold rainy spring to 90 degrees and so humid you can't breath. I thought I was going to pass out in the barn today!
Since Satire, (poor boy), has to be in his stall most of the time because of his ligament injury, he gets his stall fan first.
Does he look appreciative? I was sweating a lot while doing this!!
While I was cleaning his stall today I let him walk around the barn. He likes to explore and visit anyone else that is inside. You have to keep an eye on him as he gets into trouble out of boredom. He finally stuck his nose in my barn bag and came out with the bag of carrots and apples in his teeth. He flapped it up and down to get my attention. Funny boy!

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails