Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Leaves and Fall Tables

The Beautiful Colors of Fall



The leaves have begun to fall like rain.

But one thing to be thankful for is that we are having "Indian Summer". 
It's been close to 70-75 degrees this week.  I think it's supposed to reach 80 tomorrow!
However . . . . by Sunday it will be a high of 48.  Phooey


Martha says, "There's acorns falling on my head!!!!!



First Fall Tablescape

I got out some fall looking dishes and saw these cute pumpkins at the grocery store.
The little wreaths are from Walmart.




The dishes are originally from Pier One but I got a great deal on the whole set plus salad plates at (of course) GoodWill!


(Sorry I should've taken the attractive air conditioner out first!!!)






I'm linking up with:
Between Naps On The Porch
for "Tablescape Thursday"



Enjoy the Fall everyone.
Shirley

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the plates! Don't sweat the air conditioner, everything else is so pretty no one will even notice, I sure didnt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your lovely chickies! :D so cuuuuute and I adore your table setting! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table is so lovely. I LOVE the pumpkin centerpieces. Very creative!!

    Jocelyn @
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley I stop by your blog every so often to see what you're up to. Your photos are always beautiful and today is no exception. Such wonderful fall color, tablescape, and even your chicken has autumn colors! Hope you are enjoying the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are enjoying fall! The chicken is so cute in your photo. The tablescape is very welcoming and I'm glad you found the pretty dishes from Pier I via Goodwill. Pretty Autumn Tablescape!

    Thanks, Pam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails