Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Reconfiguration

I had to reconfigure the shape of the extra chicken run.  The round shape was much too hard to put a top on.




So my sister and I struggled again with this flimsy "dog fencing".  This is as good a long rectangle as we could make because of the tree roots there.  It has to be there right now because I've got to be able to open their run door and let them run into the added one.


We put this plastic orange stuff on to keep out the hawks and to keep my new barn cats from climbing the tree and jumping in "chicken heaven"!!  They are only out there when I'm around as this is far from predator proof.  It is just to suffice till my brother-in-law helps me build a movable chicken tractor.
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails