Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bargains and Buys

I went shopping at a couple of my favorite places this past Sunday.
First, my biggest bargain was from Good Will.
This cute, light weight, quilted jacket cost me $3.00!!!!!
It's a wedgwood blue color and looks like it's never been worn!


I then went to the Medina Antique Mall.  It's very big and I didn't really expect to find any huge bargains.  However I got these two cute tea pots for very reasonable prices.  The little one cupper was $6.99 and the taller rose bud one was $9.99.   


Now this blue and white one I won on Ebay.  It will go well with my Blue Willow type dishes.
The silver plate tea stainers are something I've wanted for awhile for loose tea leaves.
Prices weren't too high but then there's that darn shipping.  
I think I'd do better just going to the antique mall.
Of course flea markets and garage sales will be starting up soon.
Spring, where are you???


Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails