Friday, December 19, 2014

Are You Getting The Right Kind Of Sleep??

Well, there's an app for that!!!
Of Course!

And I must say I'm REALLY impressed.
A lot of times, I feel as tired when I get up as when I went to bed.
The problem being . . . maybe I'm not getting enough REM sleep.
Also, if you wake up to an alarm, you don't want it going off when you are in a deep sleep.
That's when you will feel like a zombie!
But how does one know unless you go in for a whole sleep study!

Well, here is the way.
I downloaded the app yesterday to my iPhone.
It costs only 99 cents!

It's called "Sleep Cycle"
The graph of my sleep pattern last night looked pretty good.
This is me. 


I love this techie stuff!
I can't wait to go to bed tonight to see my sleep pattern again.
It also wakes you when you are in a light sleep with wonderful soft sounds or music that you choose.

Take a look.
Here's how it works.



Shirley




1 comment:

  1. You are so informative, Shirley...glad you gt a good night's rest! I am checkng into it.......:)JP

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails