Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Now, That's Delicious!!!!!

There's probably millions of people that have had peanut butter and banana sandwiches!
However, this was my first one.
 I used peanut butter on one piece of 12 grain bread and Nutella on the other piece.
One whole banana sliced in the middle.

 I then toasted it in the George Forman grill
Let me just say . . . It was heavenly!

This grill was one I had gotten a long time ago and used for awhile.  I then took it down and stored it in the basement and completely forgot I had it till I saw someone using one on YouTube.
Now it's back up in the kitchen and I scoped myself making bacon in it this morning.

I'm on Periscope everyday broadcasting about chickens and other this and that.
The link to Twitter and Periscope is at the top of the right side bar.

Thanks for visiting.
And try this sandwich!!!!!

Shirley

3 comments:

  1. I used mine last night to grilled chicken breast. I sprayed the grill with Pam and grilled 7 minutes, flipped and then 5 minutes. It was delicious. I will be using mine a lot more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really good! Your header is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails