Sunday, March 21, 2010

Awwwwww, Spring

Wonderful Spring
A couple of these photos were taken last year and the one of the red tulips I have to give credit to my daughter for.
The bunny getting ready to paint Easter eggs I just made up this week for on my island.
The white crocus was the winner of the first flower to push through the hardened winter ground. The rest will be soon to follow.
I'm soooo ready!!
Posted by PicasaYou can visit my daughter's photography website at:
or

Have a great Monday.
Shirley

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful blooms!
    Enjoy the springtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Springtime, it is finally here. Beautiful mosaic!
    Darryl and Ruth : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the signs of spring and your mosaic captures it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't the evidence of rebirth gladden your heart? It gladdens mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're all ready for spring and the wonders of the season. Thanks for sharing such a fine collection of images!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little guy he is. It makes such a nice display for your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah! Spring is finally here!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails