Sunday, July 4, 2010

Knobs & Latches in My House

I'm entering my mosaic of the week with Mary at The Little Red House for "Mosaic Monday".



Knobs and Latches
Thought I'd try something a little different this week. B&W and kind of arty! See the one that looks like it's upside down? Actually that's the way the door is now. Someone at one time needed the door to open the other way so they just turned the door upside down and hung it on the other side of the doorway.
Posted by PicasaHope you had a great holiday weekend.
Shirley

11 comments:

  1. It is interesting and artsy. You have some interesting door knobs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Love these knobs - very retro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy there are some layers of paint built up there. I am surprised the doors close.
    I like your artsy take on the mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!!Great mosaic.
    have a great week.

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what fun! Love all your knobs and latches! Thanks for sharing at MM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely mosaic of all your knobs and latches. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice mosaic. I love old doorknobs. I wonder if these are all in your house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, they are all in this house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative! Now I see where I get it!
    Love you Mommie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails