1. I colored my hair blond from when I was in my 20's till just last year.
2. I lost my right eye in a golfing accident when I was in my early 40's and have a prothesis.
3. I love building fires in my fireplace.
4. I secretly would love to try living in one of those tiny houses.
5. I want more chickens. I'm getting more chickens!
6. I was not a good wife for many reasons.
7. I want to learn to speak with an English accent but so far haven't mastered it.
8. I love hanging clothes to dry out on the clothesline.
9. I can't even lift 40 lbs. any more.
10. I believe old farm houses should be white with dark shutters.
11. I wear long underwear from Oct. till May.
12. All seats seem to have gotten lower.
13. I have always bitten my fingernails.
14. I sucked my thumb till the first grade. (Probably relates to #13!)
15. I got a curly perm when I was in my 30's and looked like a sheep.
16. I'm an introvert.
17. I don't feel comfortable in crowds or large gatherings, like parties etc.
18. I've saved years of "Country Living" magazines.
19. I can't kill a mouse, not even with a trap.
20. I had an antique shop for 15 years called "Woods & Goods".
21. I've never lived on a written budget till now.
22. I hate the wind. (And so does my dog Dexter.)
23. My favorite movie is "You've Got Mail" and have watched it at least a dozen times.
24. I like primitive style antiques the most.
25. I am addicted to sugar.
26. I love picket fences.
27. My favorite salty snacks are pretzels.
28. I don't like pop except for root beer.
29. One of the first things I wanted when we moved to the country was a swing hanging from the Oak tree.
30. I love not having close neighbors.
31. I don't think I could ever sleep in the winter without my electric blanket.
32. I'm a morning person.
33. I've always had dogs except when in college.
34. I have panic attacks.
35. My first paying job in high school was setting type for street signs in Erie, PA.
36. I was a tom-boy when I was young.
37. My mother said my first word was "sorky" which meant horsey.
38. I like routine. More-so since I've gotten older.
39. I'm afraid to fly and won't fly anymore.
40. I wish I had visited England.
41. I am uncomfortable leaving "my world" which includes Medina, my kids houses and the barn.
42. I see a psychologist ever couple weeks and have for years.
43. I'm a Taurus but don't believe in astrology.
44. I love getting massages and foot reflexology.
45. I take pretzels up to bed for a snack.
46. My favorite comfort meal is meatloaf, a baked potato and creamed corn.
47. I had a crush on Tab Hunter when I was young.
48. I made pot holders on a little loom when I was little and sold them around the neighborhood.
49. I took piano lessons for over 10 years. However now I can't play!
50. When I was little, I stole flowers out of Mr. Lichtenwalder's garden and sold them. My parents found out and I had to go tell him and give him the 25 cents!
There!! Some of my true confessions!!