Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Bank and Grocery Shopping Day

At last it is the first week of the month.
A new month, March. 
 The month that we get glimpses of Spring.
The month that the time changes and it stays light an hour later.
Love that!!

Anyway, I withdrew the amount of money from the bank needed to fill my envelopes for the month.
Then headed to the grocery store.
I first had to stop at an in town store to refill some water jugs and while I was there, I picked up a few organic things that I knew Aldi didn't carry.
Then off to Aldi.

I did my shopping from my list and it will be for 2 weeks.
I hope I will only have to shop one more time this month.
Here's how I did.
First stop:

Then Aldi for main shopping:

Total is about $87.00
If I do about the same in the middle of the month, I'll have a monthly total of about $174.
That would be a lot better than the over $300./mo. that I have been spending!!
Even if I add another $20. for stopping for milk or bread etc. it will still be a big improvement.
We'll see how this plays out.
So far so good.

Shirley 





1 comment:

  1. Wow I spend much more than that, you are doing well.
    Merle.............

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails