Friday, February 26, 2010

Kitchen Progress - Painting

I'm a little late putting this on but it's still Friday morning after all! I wanted to join in with Cindy at "My Romantic Home" for "Show and Tell Friday". This is for all of you keeping up on my kitchen renovation! You must visit Cindy's blog and see the list of participants at: http://romantichome.blogspot.com/




Blindingly White!

This is after all the WHITE was painted!


My "virgin" kitchen!!


Finally COLOR!!!!!!









Later today the crown mouldings go up and a bunch of little things that need done and Monday the flooring goes in : )).
I finally got some photos of the soapstone and it's the right one, so that will be ordered. Usually the contractor hates to wait for things like that but in this case since he's going on to do my dining room too, it's no big thing.
Shirley

10 comments:

  1. I am in love with your ceiling!!! the whole kitchen is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley,
    I am in love with your ceiling too. That color is wonderful. I can't wait to see the finished product especially those counters. Everything looks so good I love your style. Also I cannot believe Allied Waste is not paying for your damage to your house that makes me want to have a fit for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im really enjoying the pictures of your kitchen! Looks very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley, my dear kitchen twin! I love your kitchen and of course the colors! I think we have almost the exact same paint color on our walls! I've visited your blog before but this was my first peek at your beautiful new kitchen, I'm so glad you stopped by and told me to visit!

    I love my soapstone and mine is Green Mountain Original, and we didn't have to wait for it. You will love your Minas, everyone I know who has it loves it!

    My mom's name was Shirley, maybe that's why you are my internet kitchen twin?!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your ceiling. I also like the wall color. It really makes the cabinets and woodwork pop.

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to see the counters either. You must be very pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks Fabulous!! Love the ceiling and the color on the walls! Beautiful!!

    Lou Cinda :)

    I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't you getting so excited? Everything is looking wonderful! I've been wanting the beaded board back splash in my kitchen too -- and that color is striking my fancy as well. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love your ceiling! And what a beautiful new color! It's looking quite beautiful!

    Cathy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shirley it is so coming together. Love it. What will you cook first?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails