Sunday, April 24, 2011

Riding for Fun, Easter 2011

Fun At The Barn



I was trying to steer him with just my seat position. He does pretty good.


Echo loves to play ball.





When Echo got tired, we decided to ride him bareback. Michele is used to doing this.


Me, on the other hand am not! My balance isn't near as good as it used to be! (And when you don't have stirrups, your balance better be good!) A horse is slippery!
Below is a little video of today.


My daughter Michele and I always ride together on holidays. Today I wasn't having Easter dinner so we went to the barn.


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day. Echo is a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riding is so much fun for any holiday. Looks like you all had a wonderful day!!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You look like a happy little girl and Echo is so good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails