Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Some Good Buys

Hi!
I'm linking up my good buys with Leigh at Bloggeritaville for Thrifty Thursday:


Real Bargains!!

Yesterday I was out and about and stopped in the Volunteers of America Thrift Store.
As I was entering, I saw a big sign on the door! "50% off everything in store"!! Wow, did I come on the right day or what!!
I always look at dishes and stuff first but found none. This store has a lot of clothes and soft home decor things.

The first thing that caught my eye was this large yellow "Martha Stewart" table cloth.
It seems ever since I painted my family room yellow, I am immediately drawn to that color!!



$3.99 means it's $2.00 at half price : ))


Here's my favorite things I found. These are 20" square pillow shams, quilted.
There were 3 of them.


Yep . . . 59 cents!! That means they were 30 cents each at half price. Unbelievable!!


The backs just tie shut.


A round blue check table cloth will be great outside on the deck on my round ice cream set table.


Came to $1.50 at half price! I'm lovin' this!!!!


Pretty little runner.


Not hand made but so delicate


Yep, a buck!


I collected my haul and then stopped in at Goodwill.
I got these china napkin holders for $2.00


Pretty and always useful.


Today I went to JoAnn Fabrics, used my three 40% off coupons and got three 20 inch pillow forms
I love my new pillows!


I also found this perfect yellow fabric marked down to $3/yd.
I bought all 3 yards they had and am going to make more pillows!
Those are my good bargains of the week : ))
What do you think?

Shirley

8 comments:

  1. I think you have a junkin' angel on your shoulder! I would love all of these and you are darn lucky I didn't find them first! Finds like that don't come along every day and when you hit the mother lode, you just want to dance all the way home!
    Enjoy your new treasures!
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Glad you stopped by that day! Those pillow covers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. These are great buys. I'd even be tempted to pay retail for them they are so perfect (except I NEVER pay retail). No status in overpaying. Stupidity maybe, but no status so I refuse on all occasions. Boy did you score.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful finds and wow, those prices are unbeatable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds and even better prices! Just amazing. The pillow covers are so pretty!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you did FANTASTIC!! I too love the shams! And the runner! And the table cloth...LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you did find some treasures. Yellow always jumps out at me too, so I would have loved all of your treasures. The shams are stunning and napkin rings are a real treat. I think you found the motherlode. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails