Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tablescape 7/1 for Just Me.

Now people, after looking at this please go back to Susan's site and look at everyone who is participating. The list is beneath her beautifully done tablescape. Just click here http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/ Thank you for hosting Susan.





Happy 4th of July everyone. Hope you all have neat picnics to go to. I had hoped to do a picnic on the lawn but it rained today. Well, I'll do that one of these summer days.


I've had my flag plates a long time. (Warren Kimble) The flatware is Oneida Community, the blue bowls are Fiesta and I think the glasses were a wedding gift?? Place mats and napkins from Walmart, mugs from GW.


At my little kitchen table on short notice. I'll just leave it set up for breakfast!! Minus one.


Well, this is just a quick little setting I put together after a day of babysitting. which wears me out! I wanted to be sure I didn't miss the holiday though.
Hope everyone has a great 4th of July. The golf course I live on sets huge fireworks off across the lake by my house so I have a whole private show!! Scares the heck out of my dog though. He usually sits on top of me with his head in my armpit!!! And he's a gundog! Go figure.
Be safe.
Shirley

16 comments:

  1. Shirley, it is a lovely 4th of July table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those plates, too! I love Warren Kimble. Your star centerpiece is darling!

    Happy 4th of July,

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley, I absolutely love your flag plates! Those are so neat. Happy Fourth to you! Am tickled about your gundog. LOL!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The center piece is so cute. I love the dishes too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice touches. Enjoy the weekend.
    ~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Have a great Fourth of July weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You Americans (and I say that fondly) have the best stuff. Your flag lends itself to the nicest pieces of home decor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shirley, your table is lovely and so very festive.

    Happy July 4th to you.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like just my style. I usually eat alone. I'm married, but he's a doctor, and thus always gone. I should treat myself to a table like this instead of eating at the kitchen counter! You've inspired me to treat myself!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! Love those flag plates!

    Have a happy holiday!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grreat table, Happy 4th! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Shirley,
    I like your festive and patriotic table very much!
    I'm so appreciative of your kind remarks about my brand new blog. Hope we'll visit each other frequently!
    Bill @ Affordable Accoutrements

    ReplyDelete
  13. Being from Texas, your star on your candle holder reminds me of the star on the Texas flag. Yes,I know about the other flag. LOL! I love your flag plates. Your tablescape is very patriotic. Have a great 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Shirley....thanks for stopping by my blog...I love your flag plates by Warren Kimble...i have a Warren flag picture hanging in my bathroom...but the plates are similiar to the ones I found at Target....have a great 4th. of July....Sue

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have that tray. Sure wish I had the plates too, because this makes a great patriotic tablescape. Your candle holder is a perfect 4th of July centerpiece. Have a great day tomorrow. laurie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails