Thursday, March 22, 2012

So Frustrating!!

I hate when something doesn't work right on my computer!!!
I haven't been on it all day and when I got on at super time, I hadn't received any emails since 10 this morning and there's an ! next to my "inbox".
I have a Mac and usually if you restart, it fixes things but this time no. I don't know how to fix this. I will have to call my cable company tomorrow to see if they have the answer. Obviously something is screwed up in my preferences for "incoming mail". But it is greyed out and I couldn't fix it even if I knew how.
OHHHHH, the pain of it!!!!

Only good thing is, I can send emails : ))
And I can read new emails on my iPhone; just not my computer!

I hate when things don't work right!!

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails