Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Monkey Muffins!

OK, I HAVE to tell you about these little buns from heaven!!
I found this recipe on Pinterest and just decided to make them today.  Took me less than 5 minutes to get them in the oven.  So simple!

The recipe is at the end of the post.
I used Pillsbury grand biscuits in the tube.  I just had a short tube this time.
 Butter and cinnamon & sugar on the bottom and on the top.

 This is a can of sinfulness in itself!


 Out of the oven and pour the sweeten condensed milk over the hot muffins.
A lot of it!


 This is the point where I almost passed out, swooned, got the vapors or something!!
They are that wonderful!
They rival my mothers sticky buns made from scratch!!
You could probably put pecans on top of these before baking too.


If you love sweet, you've got to try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails