Friday, August 2, 2013

Riding Lesson On Echo 8/2/13

Today's lesson on Echo.  More work on transitions.





A thanks to my daughter Michele who took all these with my iPhone camera.


Echo is a good boy and very gentle although he can be a little pushy because I don't think he pays attention to where his feet are and he's big!!!
He's part of the school horse gang here at Winfield Farm and Forge.
He wears a hackamore now; no bit.


I've had him since he was a colt.
He's 9 years old now.


Back to the little barn.  This weather may be cool for summer but it's wonderful for riding!!!!

Hope you all had a great day too!

Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice!! Good Day! Should of took something of Vinnie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful horse, I can see your attachment to that gorgeous animal...thanks for sharing the great photos...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails