Monday, August 19, 2013

In the Chicken Yard

Every nice day, I try to give the girls at least a couple hours out in the big yard space that I made them.
I open their regular run and they run as fast as they can over to the grassy place.



They like to sun themselves as they don't have much sun in their run off the coop.

Pepsi, the little barn cat likes to be in with the chickens.  They have become friends I guess.




Martha is curious about that tail!  This is right before she gave it a peck and Pepsi ran away.
Well, Pepsi, you should wiggle it like bait!!

Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Lovely chickens!
    My favorite birds.
    I got a good giggle out of your little cat -- he is smaller then the hens, so he is wise not to tangle with them.
    :-)
    Cass

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails