Saturday, February 7, 2015

Riding Echo Again

Today was my second lesson on Echo since I started riding again.
First I free lunged him.
I've been doing this since he was a colt and he hasn't forgotten.
I love doing this.

Asking him to come in to me.

Him following me to the gate.

My lesson was good but my leg position was a holy mess.
I have a lot of work to do after I get my muscle memory back!!



I love being on the back of my horse again!
Hopefully my back will continue to improve.
(And the rest of the winter won't be horrible.  I need to be at the barn more than one day a week!!)
I'll brave the cold.  There, I've said it!!
As long as the roads are OK, I've ridden in Carhartts and muck boots before!!

Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are able to continue riding..I love hearing about all of your animals.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails