Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Warm Winter Lemon Cake

This is a Kraft recipe that I got online.
I had such a taste for lemon cake so I made this today.


Yummmmmm


This is a wonderfully moist delicious cake but I have to say it didn't satisfy my craving for lemon.
The yellow cake taste over-rides the lemon pudding.
I would definitely do the "special extra" it suggests and add the juice of a lemon and the lemon zest to the pudding mixture.
Don't get me wrong, I'll have no trouble eating this up to the last crumb, but just saying . . . 

Shirley
See all the neat things going on at "Adorned From Above" this week:
http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2015/02/wednesdays-adorned-from-above-link.html

2 comments:

  1. This lemon lava cake looks amazing. Thanks so much for sharing with Adorned From Above's Link Party. Look for the new party up tonight.
    Have a great week.
    Debi @ Adorned From Above

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails