Thursday, November 18, 2010

Horse News

Echo Has a Boo Boo

Echo came up lame today. At first I thought, Oh no, another abscess and more soaking but when I examined his right back fetlock, it is swollen. I called the vet and she said to give him some Bute and cold hose it and see how it is in the morning. So that's what I did. I certainly hope it's nothing serious. The vet will come tomorrow if it hasn't improved at all. He probably sprained it out in the pasture yesterday . . . who knows with horses!!
So he is in his stall pouting.



Preacher is wanting to go out that gate and to the pasture.


And he's not very subtle about it!
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Too cute about Preacher! My mini mule just bangs and bangs and bangs on the door until someone acknowledges her.

    Hope Echo heals soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Echo is doing better this morning. It's not fun staying inside all day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails