Saturday, November 6, 2010

Satire Today

HI,
My name is Satire and I'm feeling pretty darn good today! My mommy was leading me out to the pasture today and she took my lead off and I cantered really fast out to the herd. Mommy said I almost gave her a heart attack!



I get to be out here for 20 minutes a couple times a day. I can't wait till I can just be out here all day with the other guys!


I think I'm lookin' pretty darn good for my age!!
Photos were taken by my mommy (Michele) with her phone.
Shirley

9 comments:

  1. I'm really pleased that you are feeling so much better Satire :o) Keep to the Doctors orders though - 2 x 20 minutes, and you'll soon be out all day!
    Love and hugs from over the pond
    Rose H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweetheart:) Good to hear from you. I hope life will settle down for us now that the major remodeling project is done. I just stay on the run trying to take care of errands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty horses. I wonder what he's thinking when he's looking in the mirror! Thanks for stopping by my blog, always nice to meet new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful! Just look at how good he looks! He is so happy!
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! I absolutely LOVE this post!!!!! I love my boy! ...and you too Mommie!
    : D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where's the poop picture?! We keep track of how good his poop looks...horse people will understand this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy for Satire, Michele and you. I know it was a very trying time for all of you. La

    ReplyDelete
  8. He still makes me smile! I love my Satire!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails