Friday, November 19, 2010

Note about Echo

A note to Echo lovers

His fetlock seems much better today. I went to the barn early. (That's 10am for me!) I walked him out to the arena and there was just a very very slight detectable limp. The swelling was mostly gone. I kept him in all day though and cold hosed it again. Tonight, no limp. (Yippee) The vet says he can go out to pasture tomorrow.
That is AFTER Michele gives them their wormer. (They're always thrilled with that!!)

Of course Echo likes to get all the sympathy he can so he sighs and lays his head on your shoulder!

Shirley

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh, poor baby. Glad he's doing better. What a beauty ..

    Have a beautiful Thanksgiving ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah- I have been praying for him! Poor guy. But at least he can get out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please for Echo and you that it's only a trifle.
    What a georgeous horse :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How blessed you are to share your life with horses! I am glad to read Echo's abscess is healing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails