Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Today I Vegetated!

My Day

Did you ever get out of bed in the morning and somehow knew that it wasn't going to be a very productive day? Well, that was today.
I'm just going to call it "The rest before the Christmas rush".
I did at least get dressed as I wouldn't have been warm enough in my nightgown and robe. It was only going to be me and my dog! So, no makeup, no bra, no shoes, and no eye ball! (One of my eyes is a prosthesis from a golfing accident if you didn't already know that.) (But that's a whole other story from a long time ago.)
I also did answer some emails and looked for Christmas things on line but didn't buy anything.
I did a lot of thinking about things I could do to be more organized but wasn't organized enough to implement anything.
I thought of maybe being able to put a small pantry in my cellar way if I can find shallow enough shelving. I hate to keep running down to the basement for things.

Oh, I did watch the news and 2 episodes of "The Dog Whisperer". I love Cesar and I think he has all the right answers about dogs. I need for Rocky to watch him too!!
Oh Heavens . . . Yes, I did do something constructive today. I washed my bedspread because I woke up to the sound of my cat throwing up on it!! Let me tell you there's nothing more disgusting than that first thing in the morning. And they seem to gag forever!!
Well, that was my day! I hope yours was "good" too : ))
AND tomorrow I babysit!!!!!!!


Shirley

6 comments:

  1. LOL, I agree about hearing a cat throwing up first thing in the morning. Mine seems to do that early in the morning too. Sounds like you took a well deserved rest today. Good for you. I wish I could get more organized too. I have good intentions but always fall short of my goal. Oh well, tomorrow is another day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep -- and it'a amazing what our critters have in there! Sounds like a day of "vegging" was just what the Dr. ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hair balls are the worst thing to wake up to, that's for sure. Or my husband saying things he shouldn't be saying because one of the dogs couldn't wait until he got up to let them out and he has brown stuff between his toes...I try hard not to laugh...because that just seems to make it worse! LOL
    Bras and makeup are totally over rated in my opinion. I'm old enough now not to care anymore.
    I'm glad you had such a great day. Good luck with the baby sitting.
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  4. ME TOO!...I'm being Lazy,cause I can.
    -Jo
    -LazyonLoblolly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep...there's nothing like good old "cat yak" to get you motivated in the morning!!! LOL...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy visiting your blog now, oh goodness for months now! I'm from Ohio too, the Mansfield area! But what caught my attention was your mention of an artificial eye, my daughter has an prosthetic eye as well, (a birth defect). Do you have your care with Millers Labs in Fairlawn? We used to visit in Columbus then discovered the Fairlawn office is faster/easier to get too! I smiled b/c nothing is better than not wearing the eye at times and I totally get it! :) anywho, just wanted to say Hi! Pixie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails