Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Starting Slow

Very Slow

I was babysitting with my grandkids today so I only had a little time during their naps and all I could find during that little time was some ribbon. I haven't hauled all my Christmas decor out of the garage yet.
I did bake some sugar cookies yesterday but I think between the kids and I, we ate about half of them!!


It's the first day of really cold temperatures and a few snow flurries today.
Makes me sort of feel like baking cookies or bread or something.
Maybe it will pass : ))


Tomorrow and Friday are my days at the barn so I'll see if I'm still in that baking mood after spending the day in the cold!
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Those kids must love coming to your house! Cookies! You know, my neither of my grandma's ever made cookies!
    Nor did my mom! I was the cookie maker of the family.
    I'm sure Rocky was there to clean up all of the crums, too. Who needs a dust buster?
    Stay warm the next couple of days. You could always stand in a fresh pile if your toes get cold. It really does work!
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun little wreath on the birdhouse-I can almost smell the sugar cookies(my favorite)-save some for me -I'm on my way over!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails