Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cheesy Corn Spoon Bread


I bet everyone will put on really festive and pretty foods this week but I'm linking up with just a really good everyday meal.



I got this recipe recently on line but I don't remember where. I just print off things that really sound good to me. I'm sorry if I got it from one of you all but it really is supper!!

Here's the recipe.


Ingredients are simple. Also there's 3 eggs supposed to be there. (and not the bananas!)


I never used pepperjack cheese before but it was really good in this.





I made big turkey burgers to go with the spoonbread.





A very good and satisfying meal. It would be a good casserole to take somewhere too.
Merry Christmas.
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. The corn spoon bread looks great but those turkey burgers are fantastic! I want one NOW! :)

    Sending Happy New Year wishes to you sweet blogging friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails