Saturday, December 18, 2010

Done Shopping!

Linking up with The Tablescaper for "Seasonal Sunday"



I think I'm all done Christmas shopping. At least I hope so!! I went out today for awhile. They say that this is a busier time than Black Friday but I didn't find it too awfully busy.
I have to make my sister something yet. It's home made and she'll never guess. (And it's not jam!)
I just had to pick up a couple things then went to the tack shop to get some horse cookies and a new halter for Echo. It is bright chartreuse to match his winter rug. I think I'm also going to buy him a Jolly Ball. Preacher is also getting a new halter and he can play with the ball too. I've been thinking of buying a big Parelli ball for the arena as they punctured the last one and it won't hold air!
Michele and I always spend Christmas day with the horses.
Our family party is Christmas Eve and will be at my son's house.

My Charlie Brown tree.



Only 7 days till Christmas!!! YIKES!!!!!
Shirley

6 comments:

  1. It sure is coming fast, isn't it? Love your Charlie Brown tree! Just too cute!
    Hope you are staying warm inside! I love Rocky's FB page.
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your banner is amazing. I love the white snow. And thank you so much for visiting My Cozy Corner.
    xo
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Charlie Brown brings back great memories...love your tree!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Shirley! I love that you got the horses new halters!!! I just adore how you decorate...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went out early Saturday and was surprised at how quiet the stores were! Just some candy and cookies left to make here! Merry Christmas Shirley-Enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails