Friday, July 15, 2011

Back to Babysitting

I haven't had to do my weekly babysitting for about 3 months because my son, who is in construction, was laid off and he stayed at home with his children while Linda worked her 3 days a week.
I liked having the extra day per week that I was home without being at the barn but I did miss seeing my grandkids as they are at a really cute age where they are growing and changing so quickly.
Wednesday was such a nice day that we spent a lot of it outside.
Here's a few photos.


Rocky loves all the attention!!

Digging, digging

They found the keyboard under the bed in the spare room upstairs.
Jack was looking at everything with his flash light!

They ended the afternoon with a romp on Nanna's bed.
Really it WAS made before that!.
Shirley

5 comments:

  1. That is so cute with Rocky hanging out with them! He looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look so happy! hehe! Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look SO happy! What lovely memories your grandchildren will have, as I do from spending time with my Nan.
    I love the chair your grandson is sitting on - I've never seen one like that before.
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Best wishes
    Rose H

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're adorable Shirley --- such enegy! I know that they're happy to be able to visit their Nana and play with Rocky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute Shirley! The kids look like they are just having a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails