Sunday, July 3, 2011

On the Deck With Me, Rocky and the Bee


Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!

I didn't get my tablescape ready for last Thursday at Susan's so I figured there's enough blue in this to qualify for "Blue Monday".

Supper of chicken salad (again) and cottage cheese, strawberries and blueberries.
The whole time I was eating there was a bee buzzing around the table. And of course Rocky staring at me.

The miniature bicycle served as my "centerpiece".

Bzzzzz, Bzzzzzz, Bzzzzzzz



There he is! He finally landed so I could get a picture!

Bzzzz, Bzzzzz, Bzzzzzz

Woof!

Look at those begging eyes!!

Miss Ellie finally decided to come to dinner too.

Rocky won out and got some licks.


And for desert . . . nothing better than tea and . . .
BROWNIES!!!!!!!
(with a little whipped cream.)
Have a happy and safe 4th.

2 comments:

  1. Delightful post!
    Enjoyed seeing your sweet table.
    God bless,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! these are.. well, Im hungry now, so that speaks for itself! :) Lovely table set and the food looks delicious! Happy 4th of July! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails