Sunday, July 10, 2011

July in the Garden

July Means Daisies!


Everywhere!!


And my favorite cone flowers.


I spent most of this very hot, humid day at the barn.
It was Kylie's birthday and she got an English saddle. Her Mom, (barn owner) found an unbelievable deal on it at the tack shop!
I helped her put the saddle all together, (stirrup leathers and stirrups etc,) and helped her adjust them. We put it on Preacher at first and she rode all around. (me too). It is quite comfortable. We looked at their two horses and decided what size girth they need to get.
Echo is still sometimes still lame in his left front hoof. Not all the time, just sometimes. I'm beginning to think maybe it's not an abscess???? I might have the vet look at it. He's driving me nuts!
I then walked Satire all over and we sat for awhile up in the pasture. I found a spot where there was somewhat of a breeze and let him graze.
Tomorrow I'll be there too and it's supposed to be 92!!!!!!!!! I hate to sweat!!!!
Shirley

4 comments:

  1. I hope the horses foot is ok. I hate seeing a horse having a boo-boo.
    Have a great week ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to sweat too! LOL Absolutely hate humid weather! Hope your horsies foot is ok, and I love the pics you put up! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful daisies! I was just thinking yesterday that I'd like to plant some daisies. Sorry about Echo's sore hoof. I hope the vet can help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos Shirley! I think daisies are just the perfect flower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails