Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve

I was going to link these with "Mosaic Monday" but I don't think there is one this week. But these tell the story of Christmas Eve at my son and daughter-in-laws house with the grandkids. It was fun and they were so excited.
We had a good dinner of Honey Baked ham, cheesy potatoes and green peas and cherry pie for desert.

My son, Carl, gets to take everything out of the boxes and put them all together if needed.

The photos below were taken by my daughter Michele.
There are some short videos on my FaceBook page. http://www.facebook.com/shirley.corwin
I hope you all had a wonderful, family filled Christmas too.
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Twas a Nice Christmas! Where is a pic of the Barbie horse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed these mosaics! nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails